Windlemere Drive, Dunsborough
This beautiful home renovated by MSky Homes features:
- 411.65 m2 home
- Alfresco 21.60m2
- Balcony 18.30m2
- Carport 37.80m2
- Deck 54.25m2
- Existing 1st floor 78.73m2
- Existing Ground floor 78.73m2
- Existing Veranda 21.68m2
- Ground floor addition 100.56m2
This home was originally built as a steel frame with no insulation – as you can imagine this home was very noisy and cold. The scope of work was to turn this home into a beach house with a modern feel and the comfort of being warm and quiet, changing this home from a holiday home to a spectacular permanent residence.
The work that went into transforming this home included:
- Removing all old cladding
- Changing all window dimensions and locations and replacing
- Insulating all walls
- Removing old floors and insulating and replacing with 22mm Secura flooring
- Removing existing balcony and replacing
- Create a new addition
- Masterwall to feature walls
- Repainting both the internal and external
Looking to build a custom home in Windlemere Drive, Dunsborough? M Sky Homes is a quality Busselton builder and quality Dunsborough builder. Contact us today and make your custom built home a reality.
“Brett from M-Sky Homes was a pleasure to work with. We have a pretty unusual sloping block on which to build our dream home which meant things weren’t straight forward ( one of the reasons we chose M-Sky) but on the whole the process went smoothly & we felt Brett listened to us & found solutions to achieve our vision.
We changed our minds during the build & altered/added things to improve the final outcome & nothing was too much trouble, Brett was always happy to accommodate our requests. Our house is built in high quality materials & workmanship. We would definitely recommend M-Sky to anyone”